Thursday, September 17, 2009

Poor Baby

So we think Talon might be teething. He's been mighty drooly lately and last night as we were bathing him he didn't want anything to do with the bath and so we got his demon side. While he was crying, my husband showed me his bottom row gumline and sure enough I can see 2 white nubs. Now I don't know if they're teeth coming through or if they are those gum blisters people talk about babies getting from bottle feeding but it looks like teefers to me.

He's having a hard time getting comfortable to sleep now so we resorted to some tylenol and mister vacuum cleaner and some colic calm. Those 3 things have calmed him down but he's not dozing off like he should be and man his eyes are so red from being sleepy. He's calm in daddy's arms right now but he really needs to sleep. Sleep my love!

Earlier today we tried out the joey tie with the moby wrap and he enjoyed it. We took several walks around the apartment complex until it got too cold. I hope his baby banz come in tomorrow so we can walk all day when the sun is bright and shiny! Here's a shot of Talon in the joey hold with the moby... Don't mind my fat butt in the background - we'll pretend I'm not even there :). Oh, speaking of fat butt... I ordered the 30 day shred last night to attempt during naps. Can't wait til it comes in and I hope I can stick with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment